Laser Teeth Whitening Treatment in Chandigarh
- Some of the elements that cause teeth to appear yellow and stained are:
- Smoking with by-products of tar and nicotine leaves unappealing brown pigments.
- Tea and coffee will have the same effect over time.
- Teeth can naturally become a shade darker than desired because of heredity.
- Wearing braces or other dental devices for lengthy periods of time will stain the enamel.
Laser Teeth Whiting Dentist in Chandigarh - Your smile is important. It's one of the first things you notice when you meet someone. A whiter, brighter smile is beautiful, it can help you feel better about yourself and make a memorable impression. Your lifestyle and the aging process can stain and darken your teeth. Many things we do on a regular basis can contribute to stained teeth eg. drinking excessive coffee, tea, cola, red wine or smoking.
The laser treatment to whiten the teeth involves applying a layer of hydrogen peroxide on the teeth and then subjecting the teeth to real strong light to speed up the lightening process. It is the most effective treatment in the current age. All the busy people working most of the week could surely take an hour out of their hectic schedule to get the perfect smile they dream of.
With teeth whitening we help you reverse your tooth discoloration/ stain and give you instantly looking bright white teeth through LASER whitening. It all leaves you with a confident radiant smile.